Picture that I will take each time: Date: September 28, 2025 Time: 2:50 p.m. Climate/Conditions: No wind, the sun was completely out. Temperature: The temperature was 77º with a feels like of 82º. Length of Day: The total length of day light right now is 11hrs and 51mins. The sunrises at 7:38 a.m. and sets at 7:30 p.m. Organisms: I saw two squirrels today; one of them was red and the other one was grey. I also saw tons of bees. Changes: Some of the leaves have started to change colors. The water also changed colors. Last field study it was a brownish grey color and this time it was more of a rusty brown color and a lot more clear. Field Study #2 Field Study #1 Wonderings: I wonder why the water was a different color this time and if it has something to do with the leaves starting to fall into the creek. Observations: Today there were a lot more bees than last time. I counted over 10 of them when I was making my sound map. I also heard lots more animals in general when I was doing ...
Comments
Post a Comment